The Revelation~~My Angel


Hey ...i guess this post will seem interesting to a lotta people if they happen to drop by(which obviously aint gonna happen)....its sumthin that everybody has been so eager to know about ,and those who know, couldnt help musing about!!Since time immemorial(though only till we were fortunate enuf to be school kids!) -people have asked me-who's this angel u keep mentioning about now and then??Is it some1 from the class(yeah,they sure hoped it'd be a gr8 story to gossip about if a secret crush was revealed)..but unfortunately ,that wasnt the case!! Today lemme tell u about this angel..

A pleasant day ,a warm morning
Through the field and cobblestones i plodded
my way across Great Britain
at Liverpool my destination ended

Travelled through the portals of time
Counties and cities
with their proud histories
once spoke of their courage and valour
Now stood under the sky with vivid hues and colour

Mystified ,amazed and dazed
I had had the time of my life
Hoped the journey would never end
It seemed like heaven for a while

Never did i know my heaven stood ere waitin
Reluctantly shoved my bag into the car
that smile i kept on faking

Only to find myself at the gate
a huge mansion ,an amazing villa
i could hardly fathom the games of fate
Knocked on the door ,and it opened voila!!!

A bright light all around shone
Had i seen a queen sittin on her throne
The world melted
twere two letters i heard
"hi"-a sweet symphony twas
bt twas me who was the nerd
Kept staring in awe
Words i coudnt guffaw

AN angel i had seen
Or my tired eyes were being too mean
Annika was her name
made of stuff that could earn instant fame
Her sweet smell caught be in an instant
and for once i forgot my name!!

Those long brown hairs
and the dark set eyes
caught me up
like a blessing in disguise
The way she looked and the way she smiled
it seemed she had never cried

She sneezed and sneezed so high
She broke her back as the evening was nigh
In pain there she lay
but not a frickle on her face to say
The smile still beamed
and those eyes still dreamed

With the summer breeze
we talked at length
of grass ,flowers and mighty trees
She taught me to live
She taught me too smile
even when twas tough to walk a mile
She opened me up from shy
and gave that feeling i couldnt deny

Having lost the last drop of zeal
she told me about life
adn for once my wounds,she could heal
the pain i had seen would one day go
She promised me happiness to feel

Time flew and twas too short
I had to bid this heaven goodbye
In hell once again i would rot
She hugged me once
and she hugged me tight
twas more than enough i knew
with this memory i would face the night

For years i lived with that sweet mem'ry
in times when i reaped solitary
lost her contact too soon to beleive
her eyes i saw in my reverie
An angel she was
An angel of God
To tell me this life aint worthwile
To wish glory my soul could ride...

The waves of the ocean carry her voice
The raindrops remind me of her memory
in times when i'm left alone without a choice
And if u jus though that was my first love
i'd rather come and give u a big shove
coz an angel she was
An angel of God
To tell me this life aint worthwile
To wish glory my soul could ride...


So i guess all ur doubts hav bin put to rest and ur'e basically feelin sorry that this subject isnt worth a good round of gossip!!!
(bt who am i talkin to...HELLLLLLLLLLLO-----is nebody home?????????????)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails